Information according to § 5 TMG:
Max Marco Kuehne
Soraya Maike Kuehne
Phone +49 40 430 94 8-0
HRB Nr. 90984
VAT Reg No DE236239213
Information on professional liability insurance:
Name and seat of the company:
Allianz Versicherungs-AG, 10900 Berlin
Area of validity of the insurance: Worldwide (excluded are: USA, Canada and US Territories)
Although we carefully monitor the content of external links, we cannot assume any liability for such content. The content of the linked Internet pages shall be the sole responsibility of the respective page’s operator.
Responsibility for content in accordance with Sections 5 and 6, German Telemedia Services Act (TMG) and Section 55, Interstate Broadcasting Agreement (RStV) is held by the management.
German law applies and all further information can be handed out on request.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. The duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of utilization outside the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such contents immediately.
Information pursuant to §36 General duty to inform:
(1) A trader who maintains a website or uses general terms and conditions shall, in an easily accessible, clear and comprehensible
1. inform the consumer to what extent he is willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board, and
2. refer to the competent consumer arbitration board if the entrepreneur has undertaken to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board or if he is obliged to participate on the basis of legal provisions; the reference must contain information on the address and website of the consumer arbitration board as well as a declaration by the entrepreneur to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before this consumer arbitration board.
(2) The information pursuant to paragraph 1 must
1. appear on the trader’s website, if the trader maintains a website,
2. be given together with his general terms and conditions, if the entrepreneur uses general terms and conditions.
(3) An entrepreneur who employed ten or fewer persons on December 31 of the preceding year shall be exempt from the obligation to provide information under subsection (1), 1.
We do not participate in dispute resolution proceedings in front of a consumer arbitration board.